Turning Technologies is releasing TurningPoint 5.1.1 for PC. Please read the release notes below regarding the issue addressed in the latest version.
Software Name: TurningPoint
Release Date: 2/22/2013
- Addressed an intermittent issue that can cause an invalid hexadecimal character error when saving a session.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 (32 or 64 bit) (for PowerPoint Polling and viewing exported reports in Excel)
- .NET 3.5 SP1
- Intel or AMD 2 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 120 MB hard disk space
- 1024x768 at 32-bit color or higher resolution
- Standard USB 1.1/2.0 port (for USB-based hardware devices)
- Ethernet or 802.11 compatible wireless network card required if ResponseWare is in use
- Adobe Flash Player (for Animated 2D/3D charts)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (for printing and viewing the help options)
- Java Runtime Environment (for importing RTF, DOC, DOCX and QTI documents and exporting reports to Excel and CSV)
For more information and to download the latest versions, visit our downloads page.